Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An Alternative to Lip liner

 
Ellen Paige from a scene in "Whip It."
This just came into my mind when i thought of the title for this post.
Anywho, I was always bothered by "undefined" lips. What I mean is that I do not have a clear lip line. My lips just spread out, causing my lips to be too big and red sometimes. I've always wanted that perfect pout everyone dreams of.
Well, I found my solution when I discovered Dior's new lip maximizer (collagen activ).

 
It feels cool and all tingly when applied. I could feel the difference. It felt as my lips were forming a pout on its own. After two or three weeks of application, I actually got a pout and defined lips. If you don't like the tingly feeling of collagen injection, you could also outline your lips with a brightener or a highlighter.
Good bye to those dry and uncomfy lip liners~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?