Friday, March 26, 2010

Midnight Snack- Chicken Pita

Making midnight snacks has become a ritual for me during my staying-up-late phase.
I go to the kitchen and raid my fridge and make whatever I find.
Life gives you lemons, you make lemonade sort of thing.
Luckily, my mom went grocery shopping earlier today; thus I had a lot of goodies to work with.

1. I cut the pita bread in 1/2 and put it in the toaster.
2. Then Cut cucumber, celery stick, jalapenos peppers and tomatos.
3. Crust chicken breast in parmagan cheese and pan fry until golden brown.
4. Spread dijon mustard and feta cheese.

When you have almost nothing in the fridge, you can substitute.
pita---->bread
fresh vegetables---->bean sprouts or alfafa and pickled ginger (ginger from Japanese restaurant) 
chicken--->bacon bits
mustard---->mayo

I know this sounds gross, but I have tried it. Surprisingly ginger tastes good in a sandwich ;)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?