Monday, June 7, 2010

Montmartre - Parisian Suburb

Montmartre was such a lovely neighbourhood!
It's on a hill, so you can see the whole city of Paris, which kind of reminded me of home.
It was crowded with people because the day was super gorgeous and there was some sort of farm market going on.
My favourite part was the Artist block where Parisian artists display their work on the street and sold them.
The Artist block was surrounded by bars, cafes, and lovely restaurants with patio serving mussels and fries!
I just loved the whole market! I got some postcards and sketches!
It wasn't like central Paris, but still busy and ironically I felt more calm and relaxed at Montmartre.
I love how different neighbourhoods give very strong unique vibes in France.
I will post about Versailles suburban area soon!


Those girls look so cute! I am not sure what they are doing....


I got my French Vogue!!! later... I got Vogue Italia, Cosmo Italia, and Glamour Italia at Milan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?