Monday, June 28, 2010

Vancouver's comfort food

I've been around a few places on my own in Vancover and here are my top picks so far.

Ganache Patisserie in Yaletown
1262 Homer Street
Vancouver, BC
  What a perfect end to a stroll in Yaletown.
I got the passion fruit green tea cake and double shot espresso.

Burgoo Bistro
Various locations
 The squash soup is to die for!
It's a perfect lunch with a friend after shopping.
I also highly recommend their clam cowder and french onion soup.
I personally enjoy going to the Lonsdale location because it's by the harbour.

The Dulcinea Chocolate Cafe on Denman
 1118 Denman St.
 Here's a thorough review by ChowTimes.
Go for desserts and drink all made in Chocolate!
I had the "Vancouverite" drink, which was rich in chocolate with a touch of sweet maple syrup topped with crunchy walnut bits. Good comfort drink on a typical rainy Vancouver day.
I'll be going around more to review few more places around Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?