Sunday, July 4, 2010

Napoli, Pasta, Armani

I went to Napoli about a month and a half ago.
I totally forgot to do a post about it :P
It is such a beautiful city and so tranquil too!

Such a crowded hill. This reminds me of Klimt's painting (see below) for some reason.
Such a picturesque scene.


Me and my lovely sis together.
Showing off my power shoulder with Armani.

The food was just amazing. I had seafood pasta with mussells and tomatoes. It was THE best pasta I've ever had. The pasta wasn't too pasty or overcooked like they serve it "American style." I had the real deal: the "Italian Al dente." (is the spelling right?)
Didn't have time to take a picture because as soon as the plate hit the table, I gobbled it up :9
The hills and the sea remind me of my hometown, West Vancouver, but in Napoli you can actually go swimming in the waters. I wished I joined the group of people who were having so much fun at the beach, but I had to resist for Armani's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?