Sunday, September 19, 2010

Afternoon Dillydallying @ Broadwayand South Granville and downtown

When I got off the Broadway Commercial train station, I had some time to spare before I was heading out to the Artist's Talk at Diane Ferris Gallery.
 I went into the Shopper's and saw they had Anna Sui beauty counter!
I loved the package for the new collection.

Then I stopped by Jacana gallery for Veronica Plewman's show. The paintings were absolutely breath-taking.
The artist portrays BC landscapes in abstract configuration, but you could actually recognize some of the figures in the abstract smear.
Then I went to a special bookstore at Broadway and Granville. The store carried some really cool books and as always I headed to the Art History /fashion / illustration book section. I was drawn to this book
funny right?
And this was "Favourite Dresses." I just love the cover.
After the Artist's Talk, I took the bus over the bridge into the downtown.
Again, I had to wait for my bus :( So I went into the Bay.
You know, the bus schedule is to blame when it come to my shopping problems.
I shop to kill time.
I love the new clutches at the Bay!
The sequined one is not even Halston, but is still gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?