Sunday, March 21, 2010

Glamourized outdoors :Dsquared Summer 2010

I didn't think much of Dsquared until I saw the Fall 2009 RTW when the models were sent out on the runway with starbucks cups as accessories, which was brilliant! 
Both Dean and Dan Caten, the creative minds behind the label are from Canada.
These guys know how to have fun on the runway! 

In their more recent show, Summer 2010 RTW, the runway had a camping site set up with hot guys sitting around the camp fire setting.
The collection is amazing. I love the laminated denim, laminated dress, laminated bagpacks with high gloss, acid-colored ankle boots.


The trucker hats with thick framed glasses and insect-inspired jewelry really made camping chic.
I also love the band-aids on models. The glamourous dresses with trucker hats don't usually go together, but Dean and Dan Caten know how to work it!
Here are some of my favourite looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?