Saturday, March 20, 2010

Star Inspiration

I get my inspiration from reading other fashion blogs, fashion magazines, newspapers, and sometimes from television. I go to a lot of street-style blogs and get my inspiration from there. If I'm lost, I turn to a few selected celebrities for an idea.

1. Kirsten Dunst
My favourite! I love her laid-back yet classy style. She never dissappoints!


2. Emma Watson
Her style looks very chic, but not over the top. Effortless!


3. Alexa Chung
I love everything about her except her hair. She has a pretty face and a great style, but somebody should do something about her hair! It always looks too rolled-out-of-bed or too casual, and not in a good way.


4. Diane Kruger
She always looks like a Goddess.


5. Keira Knightley
Very English, very chic and elegant.


6. Kate Bosworth
Very soft and lady-like!


7. Dakota Fanning
She is way younger than I am, but gotta love her style! She is the only celebrity on the radar who dresses age appropriately. I mean Miley looks old enough to be Dakota's aunt!
I love her casual and very chic style. She looks very fresh and young, and yet not juvenile.


8. Ashley & Mary-Kate Olson
Need I say more?

Who are your favourite stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?