Saturday, March 20, 2010

Recessionista: Hunt for Accessories Bargain!

Well, as a full-time university student with an unpaid internship, I have no income.
Despite my situations, I still have cravings for pretty things, especially when there are great deals around the city!
I check out some of my favourite stores frequently for new arrivals or new mark-downs.

Check these Vancouver retail stores for great deals on accessories

1. Banana Republic
They carry stylish and good quality jewelry for less.
This hairband goes with dresses, suits and casual outfits.


2. Aldo Accessories
Some may disagree with my choice, but Aldo Accessories sometimes carry trendy jewelry. I can't promise their quality though, but at least you can keep up with the trend without breaking the buck!



3. wishlist
2811 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC, V6K 2G6

West Broadway & Macdonald St. (located two stores down from PLENTY-> in front of #17 bus stop)
Their collection is both trendy and classy. Their price range is $30 ~ $200.
I got this chain and crystal earrings! A Great Find!


4. loulou luv
3071 West Broadway
Vancouver BC
V6K 2G9
Tel 604 677 0682

Down the same street as the wishlist
They have a collection of jewelry similar to the wishlist (some by local and some by internationally-acclaimed jewelry designers).
The store is much bigger and has more selections in the lower price range.


5. BCBG MaxAzria
If you want to splurge, you can go to BCBG to find some runway inspired jewelry for much less.
I got these black leather gloves for $30! Good thing I was patient because I remember it was $116 in November and I was drooling all over it.

6. Urban Outfitters
I like their little charm necklaces, which always costs around $28~ $38. Sadly, they don't have a lot of jewelry right now at the Vancouver downtown store. They got rid of the whole jewelry section and only have a few out.

The Hunt continues...

P.S. I cannot guarantee that all the stuff I found are still available at the stores. Just keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?