Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alexa and her hair

Alexa is one of the top style icons these days, but now she got her style down for sure, she should really think about her hair :\
I personally love her quirky, down-to-earth style, but her hair is a mess. It's unfortunate!!!
Dear Alexa, GET A HAIRSTYLIST!
She would look even more fab with good hair!
Look at that lovely jacket and the bag-to-die-for!
I know she has this "bed-head," but it really looks like she just rolled out of her bed :(
Her outfits would be more "liven-up" if she combed her hair.
I am saying this because I love you Alexa <3

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad its not just me who thinks this! She has great style and such a pretty face its such a shame that it looks as though she just doesnt brush her hair! It would be so nice to see her tie it up even, so you can see her face!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?