Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Souvenirs from Europe

I am finally done cleaning my room and unpacking my suitcase.
I was looking through my suitcase and found some ticket stubs and museum brochures from my trip.



I got my first Day Pass for the tube in London!
On the same day, I went to Tate Modern and watch Henry VIII at the Globe Theatre!
At night, I went to see Les Miserables Broadway Musical with my sister. It was a magical Birthday for me~
The fancy brochure is from Chateau de Versailles and the pink restaurant business card is from Chamonix, Mont Blanc Chinese restaurant which serves THE Best fondue in Alps (raw steak and chicken on skewer served with sizzling hot cooking oil).

My calligraphy kit from London! It's much faster to write with a regular pen, but I'll make time to write with this pen!

And this is half of my magazines I collected from European cities.
My dad was annoyed that I kept looking for kiosks to get my magazines, but it was totally worth it!


I also got these cool bracelets from Florence look out point.
All around Italy I've been searching for the perfect cameo, but either the face was too ugly, or it's too pricey or just not right.
But these were only 4 Euros and the face on the cameo is pretty decent and look similar to the 200 Euro ones I saw.

I'll be posting my Armani jacket and straw loafer I got from The Mall outlet in Florence soon!
Gosh! Armani was so much cheaper in Italy!!!
Where can you get an Armani jacket for 199 Euros?

2 comments:

  1. Love this kind of post, so glad U had a good trip. No wonder Armani was cheaper here, after all this is the country where much of his stuff is still produced. Have fun, ciao!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?