Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SATC II - Miranda's wardrobe

I thought it was going to be a disaster!
Of course I am talking about SATC II movie. I know it's a bit late to post about it now, but I am going to do it anyway. I was expecting to see the fabulous Carrie Bradshaw and her amazing outfits, but sadly I was bombarded with crazy, non-practical, way OTT outfits!
I loved Carrie's outfit in the first movie, but the sequel was dissapointing.
The story line was fun and adventurous, but Carrie was a bit OTT.
The Halston dress was fab, but the rainbow rhinestoney necklace was horrible and so were many outfits Carrie was put in.
I hate her whole tuxedo outfit at Stanford's wedding, her harem jumpsuit she wore to the premier of Smith's movie and the Dior outfit with pouffy skirt she wore to the marketplace in Abu Dhabi.
I mean who wears a Dior shirt with skirt that pouffy and heels that high at a crowded marketplace!!!???
The mask she brought to go with Dior outfit was just to funny :/

(She looks so cute in the cowboy getup! The stripes look gorgeous on her!)

(She looks adorable in her 80s style-hack! I would still wear it!)

I loved Miranda's outfit!
She wears very simple outfits that are androgynous, yet sexy and practical!
I love her outfit she wore to the bazaar, the white fedora with big Ralph Lauren-ish halter dress/pants.
I also love the yellow Ferragamo bag she carries! (the one she had during brunch after the wedding)
The green sequined jumpsuit she wore during karaoke was just awesome!
Her style is really practical and sexy. And I love her sarcastic yet comical character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?