Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lion King: Exciting end to a day in Vancouver

I went to see "Lion King" the broadway production.
Anything made into a Broadway musical is magical!
My first ever musical was "Grease," which was good enough. Then I saw "Footloose," which was even better.
Aside from those two high school productions, I first saw a major one in NYC and it was "Little Mermaid."
From then, wherever I go, I have to see a Broadway production.
Even the most magical story like the "Little Mermaid" is jazzed up by Broadway.
I absolutely love all the old Disney movies and "Lion King" was one of many I loved as a kid.
"Lion King" was sold out in New York and Las Vegas, so I came back to Vancouver to catch it in Queen Elizabeth Theatre.
It was as good as or even better than the real Disney movie! I took my little bro and he absolutely love it too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?