Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vancouver Richmond Night Market Finds

I went to the Annual summer Richmond Night Market with my friends the other night.
It's always fun browsing the bazaar every summer, watching people bustling, inhaling that intoxicating smoke and sweat from everyone at the marketplace and finally scoring some rare goods.
I usually go to the Night Market for artificial nail chips, gems and other nail art supplies.
I did an earlier post about nail art and how I got so obsessed with it, now the obsession is back!
There is no place like the nail booth at the market anywhere. So I visit the nail art booth almost religiously.
It's like I am on pilgrimage for the perfect and rare nail art supplies.
Sure you can get nail stickers from plenty of places nowadays, but nowhere carries more and better selection.
It's a bit of a money saver too.

I can't wait to make something cool out of these!

Also, I obviously didn't forget the good asian food fare they have.
My favourites are egg/ bubble waffles, those wheel snacks with nutella filling and the Tornado potato sticks!
Parking is $4 ~$5 depending where you park, but it's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?