Saturday, July 10, 2010

What would you wear to the Emmy's: I got a dress for Tina Fey

I know it's a bit too early to think about the Emmy's right now.
It's 50days away, according to Emmys.com.
I love the Emmy's because well, frankly, I love television shows more than films.
TV, I think is more casual than the movies. You can always relax at home watching tv shows.
In consequence, the wardrobe of nominees and guests at the Emmy's is far more casual, but still as glamourous as outfits at the Oscars.
If I were a TV star or were affliated in producing any shows, I would opt for glamourous, yet sophisticated outfit.
Who says you can't wear last season's, or out-of-season's items?
 I think they still look cool.  
Fashion Makes The Star, Makes The Fashion
-Rachel Zoe

I would totally be the centre of the attention with this               scintilating Lanvin jumpsuit.
What a head-tuner from the Blondes!
The golden chainmail dress is extraordinaire!

 I love this fuscia dress from YSL, but would lose the gloves.
Love the couturistic drapery on such eye-catching colours from Lanvin!

I don't know, but this dress (top) would look B-A-N-A-N-A-S on Tiny Fey!
Tina always looks good in sapphire or deep ocean blue.
I know this dress (bottom) was Keira's, but it's perfect for Tina too!
She would also kill the Emmys in Keira's emerald dress from the movie, Atonement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?