Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Best Summer Moments

This is actually my 100th post!
I haven't been blogging in August because believe it or not, I had the most fun summer here inVancouver!
My dad's side of family came over to visit us. That took a toll on the # of ppl who can fit in our car.
We had total of 9 people in the house. Yipes! 
Nonetheless, we had the best times together.
So here goes string of photos from this month.

This is not my cousin, but my little bro sitting on the couch at some home deco store in Yaletown.
A sketch from the Windsor Gallery
The coolest antique store called "The Farmhouse Collections" on Granville and W. 13th
It's beside the William Sonoma kitchen store
Book-shaped leather box
The store was like an old abandoned house with scratched up dusty wooden white tables, medieval manuscript-ish tapestries, cast-iron stands and old doorknobs.
And we all had dinner at Alberdeen mall food court.
Nothing fills you up more than a 3-pound stir fried beef noodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?