Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Bay's new wardrobe

This post is the continuation of my last Bay post.
I just love the clean, sleek white blinding space that they have created in the women's apparel section.
It's not just me, but others would agree that The Bay really stepped up this time.
I love shopping at The Bay for huge discounts and I just can't wait when some of the designer items go on sale!!!!

I love the coat and the Chloe bag!
Great styling!
I think the cosmic element to the Rachel Roy chiffon blouse works really well.
I am head over heels with the nude, neutral colored dresses, especially this one with sequins and beadings.
This Rachel Roy dress is fun!
The sexy cleavage with asymmetric cut and the chain details remind me of Carrie Bradshaw.
I am into this striped shirt with leather-ish shoulder padding.
Simple yet stylish, a key piece for any fall outfit.
Shearing and cocoon shaped coat. Combination of last year and this year's fall trends.
This outfit looks stylish, but at the same time, it gives off a REALLY geeky vibe.
The jacket and the pants I love, but not sure about those boots with socks...
Such a perfect school outfit. Looks really preppy and yet classy.
The sweater on the right looks awfully cozy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?