Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Adventures @ H&M



Fall is the BEST season for H&M I have to say.
They have much better stock during the colder season than the warmer ones.
H&M is featuring shearing, leather, and lots of lots of lace.
I loved lacy details even before it hit the trend market.
I as always a boho-victorian girl, or as my mother says, "granny style."

This coat is featured on the H&M catalogue. It is the cutest thing ever.
The picture is bad, but it's a capey-overthrow with leather rope for belt.
Perfect for breezy days.
I am in love with the Sherlock Holmes camel elbow detail!
The camel pants on the right will go perfectly with the stylish navy sweater.
This is a lingerie-inspired satin laced buttoned top.
So sexy~
I love this dress.
It's a little heavy, but the cut, length and the lace with clear button details threw me away.
This single-button neutral jacket is very chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?