Monday, October 11, 2010

Can I Faux-fur it this winter?

Faux fur is on the fashion radar!
It has been for a while and I've been wanting to get a faux fur coat for over a year!
Faux fur coat is timeless and a good investment piece you won't regret.

Well...maybe not in my case cuz I live in Vancouver where it rains all the time!!!
It's never cold and dry, when it's cold, it's wet and when it rains in Vancouver, IT POURS.
(Sorry, I am still bringing up last week's 30rock epi).


So, I am not certain if I can faux-fur it during Vancouver winter...
It's a shame :(
It would be stupid to want this gorgeous, soft Zara fur bag cuz even the umbrella won't cover that.

My alternative is to just do the collars of the coat or a scarf with faux fur.

I can opt for this fabulous Shearing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?