Sunday, October 10, 2010

Holiday Shopping

I went shopping yesterday. Yes, when it was pouring outside, I had sudden urge to shop.
I snagged a few stuff. Good stuff.

From Zara, I had to get the baggy striped shirt because I don't have anything with stripes.
I love the ankle-cut and the chocolate faux crocodile belt that came with the gray pants.

I have been yearning for some fuzzy cardigan for some time now.
The closest thing is my mohair cardigan, but Banana Republic was having a sale!
The hot pink cardi is so soft and cute! With 45% discount...even better.

I went over to the vintage shop (see previous post) and found THE cameo necklace I've been searching for!
I went all over boutiques in town, vintage shops, consignment stores and even in stores in Italy for the perfect cameo necklace.
I found it at home for $35!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?